Info: shipping, payments and returns
Payments are processed by our reputable third party payments processing partners such as Shopify Payments, PayPal, Apple Pay or Amazon Pay. We do not handle or hold your credit card details.
Dispatch time (typically 1 working day) + Delivery time
Free UK delivery time is 3-4 working days, and 1 working day after shipping for next day shipping.
You can return your items for free within 15 days of purchase. Items must be returned totally unused (with the security tag on) and in the original packaging.
FREE RETURNS FOR UK CUSTOMERS ONLY
UK customers can have one free postal label per order for exchanges or returns.
UK Customers can follow the online automated return process and obtain a free return label following this link:
Returned parcels must be taken to any UK Post Office for shipping. We will review the returns and exchange or refund purchases once we received back the items. Typically we process returns straight away. We commit to process your returns within 10 days of receiving the items.
- Step 1 - contact us
Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- your details: name, email, telephone and order number.
- the reason for the return.
- If faulty, what is the fault.
- If you would like an exchange, a replacement or a refund.
Any products must be returned within 15 days and be in the same condition as we send them out to you and with the security tags intact.
Step 2 - Return the item
Please arrange your own shipping for your returned items to the following address (we recommend recorded delivery):
HighEnd Glasses Ltd.
The Generator Business Centre
95 Miles road,
Step 3 - Refunds
Refunds are normally done straight away when we receive and check the returned items.
The refund will be for the value paid for the item returned, excluding any shipping cost charged for your order. Unless otherwise advised by us (e.g. faulty item). Refunds are conditional to receiving the items purchased in the same condition as purchased, and unused. Security tags must be intact and never removed.
We reserve the right to reject or reduce refunds if the items returned have signs of having been used, are missing packaging elements or are not in the same condition as purchased.
For exchanges, if you need to make an extra payment for your new glasses we'll get this arranged for you. If the replaced item is cheaper we will arrange for the appropriate partial refund.
- 20% VAT rate aplicable to all purchases with delivery to a EU country.
- VAT free: orders to non-EU countries are VAT free. The 20% VAT rate will be excluded at check out when you choose the destination country. Note that orders may well be subject to duties and taxes when they enter your country. The delivery service supplier will handle the collection of any applicable local duties and taxes when the items are delivered. We cannot be responsible for any duties or taxes for shipments out of the EU.